Valkyrie profile PSX:Nearly identical to the Japan version but with minor fixes in the menu screen. In the Japanese version, Characters not in the party were unable to change or learn skills nor were they able change or remove equipment. The US version allowed out of party members to change and learn skills as well as change or remove equipment without being added to the party. Also in the Japanese version, Lenneth would unequip all her skills and equipment when switching between sword and bow. The US version 'remembers' the previous setting when switching weaponry and is automatically equipped with the skills and equip. Another improvement over the Japanese version is an improved item sorting option.
There are a few instances of censoring such as Badrach's smoking.
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth PSP:Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth lacks the improvement made in US version. Rather than re-rendering the textures of the dungeon maps, TOSE cropped and upscaled the pre-rendered images to fit the portable console's screen, resulting in severe blurring in some areas. This version also removes the anime opening movie in favor of 3D CGI, animated movie. Certain key story-sequences were animated in the same style as the opening movie and can be viewed at anytime in the Gallery option in the title screen once unlocked in the story. The animated scenes include:
Other big changes are:
- Opening Movie
- Lenneth's Awakening
- Jelanda's Transformation
- Alicia witnesses Barbarossa's execution
- Lenneth's encounter with the Lord of the Undead
- Lenneth and the Homunculi
- A chance encounter between "Meril" and Lucian
- Lenneth in Weeping Lily Meadow
- Lucian's departure to Valhalla
- Hrist's Awakening
- The Sovereign's Rite
- A Ending
- An enhanced version of the original game's localization
- Square Enix cleaned up the original game's English script and additional voice over dialogue for the CG movies was recorded by New Generation Pictures, rather than the original company, TAJ Productions.
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth iOS & Andriod:This is the PSP version being ported to iOS & Andriod, with the following changes:
- Enhanced graphics such as character portraits. >* Enhanced Text.
- Enhanced UI.
- The option to skip cut-scenes.
- In-app purchases to unlock collectibles
- Ability to turn on auto-battle.
Chrono Trigger PSX:Anime cut scenes created by original character designer Akira Toriyama's Bird Studio and animated by Toei Animation.
A new Extra Mode Option was added that is divided into different categories of viewable extras, that are unlocked as you finish the game, and just as shown in the picture, they are:
- Art Gallery.
- Music Box.
- Tech Showcase.
- Monster Data.
- Boss Data.
- Treasure Map.
Chrono Trigger NDS:This version includes everything new in the PSX version, and also has big and a long list of changes and additions, which I will try to condense them as much as possible:
- Ability to play using the two screens and the touch screen, or in classic mode through a single screen.
- Added the Arena of Ages: A monster arena where You pick basic monsters and raise them to fight computer and wireless opponents.
- Added the Lost Sanctum: A sidequest during the main game. It consists of two dungeons in two different eras.
- Added the Dimensional Vortex: A extra Dungeon, available after beating the game once and appears in three different eras. Each dungeon is different.
- A lot of New Items.
- New Enemies in the new dungeons, in the form of palette swaps of old enemies.
- One New Ending after finishing the Dimensional Vortex completely.
- New Translation that changes a lot of names form the original version to something more faithful to the Japanese version.
Chrono Trigger iOS & Android:Both versions initially were based on the NDS version, but later on got an update to make them similar to the PC version.
Chrono Trigger PC:Everything on the NDS version is present here except there is No Arena of Ages. What they did add however is:
- Auto-Save feature.
- Higher Resolution Graphics and update UI.
- Support for mouse and keyboard controls.
- Remastered sound and music.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution:
- A New Translation that changes almost everything in the game.
- New voice actors. >* New voiced acted scenes; All major story events now have voice acting.
- New recruitable character: Welch Vineyard.
- New Private Actions and 13 new Endings.
- Unlocking the Galaxy and Universe modes now require defeating a specific number of enemies in a single playthrough rather than unlocking voices in the Voice Collection. >>>* Practically all Combat Skills have been refined, some being removed (such as Cancel, which is now automatically implemented).
- The combat system has been slightly refined, now allowing all melee fighters to perform a 3-hit combo as their normal attack.
- The Super Specialty "Bunny Call" no longer allows the player to "climb" on towns and some terrains. The player now will enter a town upon approaching while in Bunny Form, and can even activate private actions.
- All items in the inventory screen are now depicted as 2D icons instead of the original 3D models.
- Many bugs and glitches have been fixed (most notably the infamous random Cave of Trials screen freeze).
- Ring of Lightspeed (called Slayer Ring in Second Story) now works on Dias Flac.
- New character designs and portraits.
- No magic combo mechanic.
- Crafting animations are now replaced by a still 2D image.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution PS4 JP.ver:This enhanced version was released only in Japan on the PS4, with enhanced graphics and BGM, and a DLC that helps you with the gameplay.
The Last Remnant PC:This version is only available to purchase in the EU SquareEnix online store as of right now:
- Turbo Mode is now available, and can be toggled on or off while giving orders to unions in battle. When on, battles play out at double the speed.
- Crimson Flare, a new Arcana, is now available.
- New formations, such as Eremurus Rain, are now available.
- Enemies hit considerably harder.
- Rare Monsters can have significantly higher HP than their XBOX 360 counterparts.
- Arcana require substantially more AP.
- Unique Arts now require AP.
- Remnant Arts can only be performed by union leader, Weapon Arts now require high union morale.
- Offensive Weapon Arts now increase morale when used.
- Additionally, Arcana and offensive Special Arts now raise morale by a fixed amount.
- Likewise, certain Enemy Arts now lower morale by a fixed amount.
- Wards now affect the entire union.
- Attributes required for formation upgrades are vastly different.
- Healing no longer raises morale, and morale increased by Critical Hits has been dramatically reduced.
- Union morale now fluctuates based on more conditions (IE: taking an action, successfully landing a hit, receiving damage, etc.). In the X360 version, union morale stayed somewhat static, usually changing when being healed, being KO'd/terminated, executing a successful Critical Trigger. It also did not drop to 0 whenever an offensive Special Art was executed, whereas it will do so on the PC.
- Linking additional enemies together does not increase your Battle Rank further than having fought them separately.
- Special commands, such as the use of David's Gae Bolg, are no longer interrupted by being raidlocked by a different union or having targeted enemy union defeated by an ally.
- Allies now have the option to cure a friendly union's Curse status ailment via "Cure them even if it kills them!" command. This command is in the XBOX 360 version as well, but is only available when the union is Enthralled; it will not be available when the union is cursed.
- Items are color-coded in the PC version, and a new preview feature lets you see what the item looks like in battle.
- You can now toggle between viewing the stats of a weapon or shield and viewing a preview of what it looks like in battle.
- Components and consumables are now categorized.
- Items are now color-coded based on their rarity.
- Creation or customization of some items require fewer components.
- New items available via Blueprint 4.
- Various weapon stats have changed.
- Some very rare monster-specific drops can now be split from monsters (e.g., Godwood Timber, Spiritwood Timber).
- The leader limit is no longer imposed. Unions can be composed entirely of leader units if the player desires.
- Likewise, soldiers can now be set as union leaders.
- The stat cap has been lifted for all characters to allow a maximum of 255 for each stat.
- The Seven are now recruitable after completing Union of the Golden Chalice Task #70: For Our Lord.
- Rush can now be removed from the active party.
- Khrynia can learn the new Unique Art Dual Snowpetal.
- Arts can be disabled, filtering which skills a unit may use in combat.
- Leaders' requested components are displayed when viewing their stats.
- Leaders' wield style can be changed depending on their equipped weapon.
- Shields now prevent style changes mid-battle.
- The following classes now prevent style changes: Guardian, Scout, Hunter, Wanderer, Thief, Alchemist, all Mystic classes, Vagrant, Mercenary, Aristocrat, Djin, Fortuneteller, Sage and General.
- The experience required to advance Wield Style skills has been reduced, and the experience required to advance Weapon Type skills has been increased.
- Three new classes are now available: Ataraxian, Cleric, and Ninja.
- The Guardian, Fencer, and Warrior classes now require non-sovani wield styles, and are thus not available to Sovani.
- The Gladiator class now requires Power Grip and Wards.
- Hybrid classes (Item+Combat and Mystic+Combat) can now be achieved by units who do not start in one.
- Some leaders now have a different weapon upgrade path, which caused some units to learn new Weapon Arts while others lost theirs.
- Leaders can request weapons that do not coincide with their weapon upgrade path as long as they match their equipped weapon type and size.
- Soldiers can now request weapon drops.
- Some units have had their starting Unit BR level, stats, class, equipment, arts, and hiring wage changed.
New Game Plus and Hard Mode: After the epilogue and credits, you can now save your game. When you're taken back to the main menu, you can load this save to begin a new playthrough that carries over certain elements from your previous playthrough. You will also be given the option to start the new game in Hard Mode.
- The completion of At Hatred's End is no longer required in order to activate Things Unchangeable.
- Duke of Ghor now has a … icon when you speak with him between the first, third, and fifth base battles.
- The component requirements in The Assistant have lowered.
- The DLC content is now unlocked differently; the majority of the extra content now requires the completion of certain guild tasks.
- The Leader Extraordinaire guild tasks which required three units of a single class now only require one.
- The Monsterslayer guild tasks require different enemies to be defeated.
- The PC version will warn you if you cannot leave an area without a fight.
- Auto Save is now available, which automatically saves after having changed zones or having won a battle.
- Battle Rank is now viewable outside of combat, in the party menu.
- Battle Rank progression has been slowed considerably; it takes more encounters/enemy unions terminated to increase in rank.
- Characters with … icons are now identified with markers on the map.
- Enemies can no longer be respawned by saving and reloading an adjacent area.
- New saving opportunities are now available, such as before the base's boss.
- A warning message is now displayed if you attempt to save your game in an area which you cannot leave until you defeat a boss.
- Mr Diggs's digging animations are now much quicker.
- The loading screens that explained some of the game's mechanics have been disabled.
- Many areas of the game have had their spawn tables altered or repopulated.
- Starting battle music now coincides with starting morale in most battles.
- "Turn the Tide" and "Beat the Odds" now play during the second half instead of after entering Elysion.
- Union highlighting during the selection phase has been toned down (ie: ally unions don't look quite as blue).
- Leaders in reserve no longer gain skills via the Rush only skill grind trick.
- Soldiers now slowly improve their stats in reserves.
- Camera in battle doesn't swing around as wildly anymore.
- Mitra soldiers' idle stances now come in 2 varieties: the one shared by both male and female units and the one exclusive to larger male units, rather than just the "large male mitra" stance.
The Last Remnant Remastered PS4 & Switch:Based on the PC version, also added:
Yes I am salty about this if you can't tell, since they removed the PC version from steam.
- Graphics now are in Unreal Engine 4
- A new function to run faster on the overworld.
- Extra save slots.
~ Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360): vs PS3 vs Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition vs PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One. ~
Tales of Vesperia PS3:
- Features full voice acting, nearly twice as much voice work as the original.
- New Characters, including 2 new playable characters: Flynn (permanantly playable now), and Patty Fleur.
- New subplots, skits, and main game quests, and sidequests.
- New mini-games
- New songs
- Remodeled towns and new towns and dungeons.
- New bosses.
- The ability to replay boss fights.
- New 8 Mystic Arts.
- New artes, skills, and equipment.
- New item: the "Artes Ball", which allows an additional eight artes shortcuts to be assigned to the previous eight slots combined with the L1 button, which allows for a maximum of 16 artes
- New character costumes
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive editionvs PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One:Based on the PS3 version, it has everything from it and all the DLC included for free, with higher resolution graphics depending on the system.
Tales of Symphonia PS2 JP.ver only:
- New animated sequences.
- New Mystic Arts.
- New Unison Arts.
- New Arts for playable characters and enemies.
- New Techniques.
- The frame rate was lowered from 60 frames per second to 30 frames per second.
- New customs.
- The "Synopsis" option in the menu displays newer entries at the top
- The Casino in the game is now actually fully playable with it's own mini-games, and chips to collecet and exchange for items.
- The skits are graphically more dynamic. Portraits get larger or smaller quickly, swing from side to side, shake, and so on.
- New Titles
- More post-battle animations.
- Niflheim dungeon extended and 6 new boss characters, fought in 2 new boss battles.
- Bug Fixes
- New events to help raise affection.
- Includes new side quests, new camera angles on some cutscenes, new animated cutscenes not featured in the GameCube version
Tales of Symphonia PS3/PC:
- More customs.
- Improved character textures and improved some environments.
- Dual-audio support: Japanese and English voiceovers, which neither the PS2 or GameCube versions had
- Cutscenes support voice acting in both languages, but skits only have voice acting in Japanese. If you select English, you will just see the subtitles during skits. This is not a porting issue, as this is just how the GameCube version was.
- While the original GameCube version ran at 60fps, the Japanese PS2 port which the PS3 Chronicles HD version is based off of ran at 30fps. The Steam version can run at 40FPS.
- HD graphics
Skies of Arcadia: Legends GC:
- New Ranks for the Swashbuckler Rating system.
- Random encounters occur less frequently and load considerably faster than the Dreamcast version, and EXP offered per battle is adjusted to compensate.
- Graphically, the game sports mild improvements to character models, most noticeably adding individual fingers to the designs. The modifier volume shadows and (weirdly enough) point-mipmapping from the original release are still present.
- One of the new sidequests available is Bounty Hunting. Sailor's Guilds offer information about each person on the bounty list as they are unlocked through story progression. After reading about them, they can be found in a constant location.
- There are a number of new discoveries to be found.
- Two linked sidequests
- "Pinta Quest" minigame was removed
- DLC comes with the game.
FES PS2 (English.ver):
- A whole additional epilogue has been added, The Answer. This chapter is only available in one difficulty setting, which is supposed to be on par with Persona 3's Hard mode.
- New Personas have been added
- Secret videos of the protagonist's dorm mates have been added to flesh them out.
- Koromaru can now be taken on walks.
- Several of the Social Links have been modified slightly, such as Tanaka being available at a different time
- Several new Quests have been added.
- New costumes can be worn in battle.
- A new event involving Chidori Yoshino was added.
- Naganaki Shrine was completely overhauled.
- A hard mode was added.
- Save data from Persona 3 can be transferred into the game,
- The Answer is not included in this verion.
- Added a Female Main Character, so now you can choose between the Male and Female MCs.
- The game lacks 3D environments and character models (outside of Tartarus), all anime cutscenes are gone, the graphics and audio quality were compressed,
- The storyline of the female protagonist features many differences from that of the male protagonist, such as new social interactions as well as Social Links.
- New voiced dialogue.
- Players have the choice of selecting Elizabeth or a male-equivalent named Theodore to be Igor's assistant in the Velvet Room.
- The ability to pick who the protagonist spends the last moments of the game with. This feature is only accessible on a New Cycle
- The Desert of Doors from the Abyss of Time seen in The Answer will still appear, however, in an extra feature known as the Vision Quest. In this mode, the party can fight stronger incarnations of the Full Moon shadow bosses — save for Arcana Magician — and partake in special battles that test the party's abilities. When all of the battles have been successfully met, a second optional boss can be fought: Margaret, Igor's assistant in Persona 4 and guardian of the Desert of Doors in P3P.
- There are now two overworld save points; Aside from the log book in the Iwatodai Dormitory, there is also one on the main character's desk at school.
- In Paulownia Mall, the police station is now the only place where the protagonist can buy equipment and sell items. Aohige Pharmacy is now a buy-only store, and Be Blue V is just a part-time work site and hangout to improve the main character's condition
- From previous versions, two difficulty modes have been added: Beginner and Maniac alongside Easy and Normal in Persona 3 and Hard in Persona 3 FES:
- A new tactic, "Direct," has been added to the game, allowing control of the party members, unlike Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES.
- The "Wait" command is replaced with the "Defense" command, and will decrease the damage and any knockdown effects of the next attack the user suffers.
- The game grants "1 More" to a combatant who attacks multiple enemies not knocking all of them down; the original Persona 3 required all hit enemies to be knocked down for a 1 more.
- Party members who have been knocked down no longer spend the turn by getting up and can act as soon as they stand.
- Upon landing a critical hit or striking an enemy's weakness, party members can follow up with a co-op attack.
- Fusion Spells from the original Persona 3 are now activated from items instead of equipping a persona and selecting it like other spells.
- Allies can now take a fatal blow to the protagonist for them if they are able.
- "Dizzy" has been added as a status effect.
- Returning to the main lobby in Tartarus no longer automatically restores the party, and must now be done for a fee via the save point (this cost varies based on the date in-game and status effects currently inflicted on the party)
- Floors can be directly returned to from the entrance of Tartarus instead of being restricted to the restore point like previous versions.
- "Tired" status no longer is inflicted during Tartarus exploration, and is inflicted to all used party members after leaving (this will only drop to "Good" if the character used was at "Great" during exploration).
- Unlike previous versions, money found by party members when split up will now be given to the protagonist.
- Party members' equipment and status can now be accessed at any time from the pause menu, unlike in previous versions, which required the protagonist to speak to them while exploring Tartarus in order to change their equipment or view their status.
- You can now control Party members directly.
- The protagonists only have access to one weapon type (instead of having access to all weapon types like in P3 and FES); the male protagonist wields one-handed swords, and the female protagonist wields naginatas. As a result, the Skills "Fist Master," "Bow Master," "1hdSwdMaster" and similar skills have all been combined into a single skill called "Weapons Master." Its skill card is called "Phys Boost," and all Personas which had learned a "master" ability (like Cybele with Bow Master) now learn "Weapons Master."
- Personas now have the ability to produce a Skill Card when raised to a specific level. Each card can be used on any Persona to teach them a skill.
- The Inari Sushi in Naganaki Shrine no longer grants random bonuses for item gaining and Tartarus explorations. Instead, it offers to duplicate Skill Cards, which will take 5 days to complete
Persona 4 Golden Vita:
- Two new Social Links.
- A New Dungeon.
- A New bad ending.
- New Difficulty levels have been added: Safety/Easy/Normal/Hard/Risky.
- Several new music tracks.
- Additional voice-over dialogue.
- Chie and Teddie have new voice actors in the English version.
- New animated cutscenes.
- More Personas, including new Ultimate Personas for the Investigation Team.
- New areas can be visited.
- New events.
- The protagonist can now explore Inaba in the evening when Dojima is not home.
- The protagonist and his friends now have motorized scooters to explore various areas.
- Costumes are now available to buy at Croco Fur, in Okina City.
- New Garden and Bug Catching features.
- The ability to choose which skills can be inherited by the Persona the protagonist is fusing.
- New scene skipping function
- If the necessary criteria for at least the good ending are fulfilled, daily activities are expanded to February 14, 2012, giving more time for events and social links.
- New epilogue has been added for the True Ending.
- The list of Requests and the Fox' emas have been modified.
- Rise can now assist the Investigation Team in All-Out-Attacks.
- Added Tag Team attacks: two members can team up to perform a united attack.
- Added Cavalry Attacks: Attacks from members of the Investigation Team that are not currently in the party.
- Spell buffs and debuffs can now be used on the same character to prolong the effect
- A new gallery menu has been added: "TV Listings." It displays bonus content unlocked through the main game at any time.
- Floors and chests in dungeons can now reset by changing floors instead of leaving the dungeon and TV world, or visiting another dungeon.
Persona 4 Golden PC:
- Bug fixes
- The game will run at up to 4K resolution with 60FPS+ as opposed to the Vita's 476p resolution and 30FPS target
- Includes dual audio language and multiple text language. The anime cutscenes now also include subtitles
- In the Steam version, the player may customize their difficulty setting at any time, in contrast to the Vita version only letting you do so on New Game Plus.The player may select a preset difficulty setting, or individually alter the following parameters
- The player may select a preset difficulty setting, or individually alter the following parameters.
.hack//G.U. Last Recode PS4/PC:
- A brand new episode titled Vol.4//Reconnection, which takes place a year and three months after the events of Redemption
- HD graphical update for the whole game.
- Ability to restart the battle from the beginning if Haseo dies.
- Movement speed on foot has somewhat increased.
- The item stack size has increased from 50 to 99. The maximum number of item stacks in the inventory has increased from 30 to 90
- Item menu shortcuts and sort features
- When using an item in the field, pressing the X button repeatedly will cause the item to be used again without navigating the menu a second time.
- The maximum number of Chim Spheres and Virus Cores the player can possess has increased from 99 to 999
- Platforms now include the Platform Recovery feature, recovering a large portion of the party's HP and SP. It can only be used once per visit to a field.
- Saku and Bo no longer switch the active player based on their level being even or odd. They can instead be selected as separate options in the Party screen.
- Decreased the probability of allies selling the items the player give them.
- Voice clips for returning characters and NPCs between games have been updated to use the Volume 3 clips from the beginning, except where said clips are unavailable.
- Attack power has been increased and hit stops during attacks have been reduced to speed up the battle tempo.
- Learning weapons proficiency increased and acquired experience points increased.
- Awakening scenes can be skipped using the Option/Start button.
- Some of the really tough enemies have been made a bit easier
- Skeith’s general shot bullet speed has increased during Avatar Battles.
- Enhanced battle balance and game pacing to provide an optimal experience.
- Avatar battles now show a stun gauge over the enemy's head. Red diamonds have been added around attacks meant to be deflected using scythe slashes that are in range.
- Added suspend feature during Avatar battle gameplay.
- In Volume 3, the player is given 22 "Promise" greeting cards, meaning it is possible to do the "Forever in Love" / "Best Wishes" events with all party members in a single playthrough.
- A new Cheat Mode allowing players who want to just enjoy the story to start the game with a large amount of items, best equipment, maximum money and chim spheres, and maximum level and affection for the respective volume.
- Save files from Cheat Mode plays can be converted to the next volumes.
- The videos from “The End of the World” Terminal Disc included with the limited edition PS2 release of Volume 1 are included in the collection
- A New Job Form for Haseo with a new weapon.
- A New Form for Skeith.
- Ovan joins the party.
~ Final Fantasy 12 (PS2): vs FF 12: International Zodiac Job System PS2 (JP.ver only) vs FF12 Zodiac Age PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One. ~
Final Fantasy 12: International Zodiac Job System PS2 (JP.ver only):
- Addition of a "Zodiac Job System" featuring twelve jobs with individual License Boards corresponding to twelve zodiac signs
- Addition of a 16:9 widescreen mode with menus and HUD at 4:3.
- Addition of three new game modes: Trial Mode/New Game+ Strong Mode/New Game+ Weak Mode.
- Pressing L1 will speed up gameplay. Conversations and events continue to play at normal speed.
- Quickening doesn't consume MP. Now they use their own Mist gauge similarly to Limit Breaks from previous Final Fantasy titles.
- UI Changes.
- Playable characters' starting LP, consumables, gil, gambits, equipment, licenses, and base stats have been modified.
- You have more control over Guests now, they also gain EXP/Item/Gold.
- Many magick spells and technicks have been tweaked, renamed and recategorized.
- Obtaining Quickenings no longer affects max MP and Mist charges do not diminish when MP is consumed (unless the player is affected by a reversed Elixir or Megalixir). The player's MP is also unaffected by the depletion of Mist charges. However, effects that recover the player's MP will also restore Mist charges. One Mist charge is granted each time the amount recovered totals the player's maximum MP. Effects that fully restore a player's MP recover all Mist charges.
- You can now fully control Espers, they also require MP to cast magicks
- Almost all attacks now break the 9999 damage limit from the original by default.
- New items have been added, such as Cura Mote, Bubble Mote, Domaine Calvados, Baltoro Seed, Dark Energy and various Meteorites.
- Bacchus's Wine now has 100% chance of inflicting Berserk (previously it was 50%).
- Several equipment pieces were added, while some available in the original release were removed or tweaked.
- New Weapons added.
- Most shops had their assortments changed. Many weapons are now available from shops earlier because of the job system, and were thus made weaker.
- Treasures respawn by moving just one area away as opposed to two. Treasures were moved around, changed the items they can give, or were removed altogether. The "forbidden chest" concept was removed, that in the original prevented the player from obtaining the Zodiac Spear in Necrohol of Nabudis if they opened a wrong treasure.
- Dark Matter can no longer be acquired from the bazaar, and selling the ingredients needed to make it in the original will result in making the Dark Energy instead. The Dark Energy is an item that does not charge up with Knot of Rust or Devour Soul and always deals 50,000 damage to each enemy in range.
- Treasure chests are now in different locations and contain different items.
- There are more traps throughout the map.
Final Fantasy 12: Zodiac Age PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One:
- Remastered HD graphical upgrade.
- English and Japanese voices (switch between them in the game configuration).
- Original and newly re-recorded background music (switch between them in the game configuration).
- Auto-save functionality added (game saves automatically when moving to each new screen, excepting boss arenas)
- Improved high-speed mode and improved play time operability during high-speed mode
- Ability to invert both the X and Y camera axes
- The game balance has been overhauled to make it easier.
- Each playable character can have two jobs at once.
- Job Reset function added; talk to Montblanc in the Clan Hall to use.
- The Effect Capacity system that limited spell-casting in the PlayStation 2 versions has been removed.
- Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, and Cure only affect a single target again.
- Espers' HP values have been doubled, but other stats kept the same as in Zodiac Job System.
- The animation for summoning Espers is removed.
- A glitch concerning Dyce's character model has been fixed.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
Rune Factory 4 Special Switch:
- HD Graphics.
- Newlywed Mode.
- Hell Difficulty.
- Additional Movies.
- Another Episode DLC.
- Swimsuit Day DLC.
- Many Town Events are now prioritized if requirements have been met. This includes Memories, which unlocks the last story arc and the events required for marriage.
- The map has been moved to the main screen and can be removed and resized with the press of a button (the Switch has only one screen) or by using the touch screen icon.
- The teleport spell has been mapped to a dedicated button. It can still be used from the touch screen.
- You can now change the voice acting language between English and Japanese.
- Many bug fixes.
submitted by freespinsgaming to u/freespinsgaming [link] [comments]
Videoslots Casino Review
Register your account with Videoslots Casino today and collect 11 free spins gratis! This is a no wager bonus for new players only. No bonus code needed! Play free rounds on Starburst slot from Netent.
>> Claim 11 FS exclusive bonus <<
Videoslots Casino ReviewVideoslots is bursting at the seams with a mind-blowing 3,500 games available to play, this coupled with the fact that it's without a doubt one of the most user-friendly online casinos we’ve had the pleasure of playing online slots at makes this site one of the best casinos with no wagering out there.
Aside from a huge collection of games from almost every developer imaginable (We really mean that!) Videoslots also wins points for being incredibly transparent with their players, going as far as to display a full list of payouts on every single game, with win percentages updated every day.
Being able to sort available games by theme, developer and popularity is the icing on the cake for us. If you’re looking for an exciting slots-focused online casino that offer wager-free spins as part of their welcome offer, then this is most certainly the casino for you!
Platform & SoftwareWhere do we even begin? If a developer makes top quality slot games then you’ll no doubt find them here on Videoslots, as it stands you can currently play titles from the following developers: 1x2 Gaming, 2 by 2 Gaming, 7 Deuce Gaming, Adoptit Publishing, Ainsworth, Aristocrat, Aspect, Asylum Labs, Aurify Gaming, Bally, Barcrest, BB Games, Bet Digital, Big Time Gaming, Bla Bla Bla Studios, Blueprint Gaming, Bulletproof Games, Cayetano Games, Chance Interactive, Concept Gaming, Core Gaming, Crazy Tooth Studio, Electric Elephant, ELK, Evolution Gaming, Eyecon, Fantasma Games, Felt, Fortune Factory Studios, Foxium, Fuga Gaming, Game360, Games Warehouse, GamesLab, Gamevy, Genesis Gaming, Greentube, Habanero, IGT, Inspired Gaming, Iron Dog Studio, iSoftBet, Just For The Win, Kalamba, Leander Games, Lightning Box, Live 5 Gaming, Magic Dreams, Magnet Gaming, Max Win Gaming, Merkur, Metagu, Microgaming, Mutuel Play, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Nolimit, Northern Lights Gaming, Old Skool Studios, Pear Fiction Studios, PG Soft, Pirates Gold Studios, Play N Go, Playson, Playtech, Pragmatic, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Rabcat, Realistic, Red 7, Red Tiger Gaming, Reel Time Gaming, Relax Gaming, Sapphire Gaming, Shuffle Master, Side City, Sigma Gaming, Skillzzgaming, Skywind, Slingshot Studios, Spieldev Gaming, Spike Games, Spinmatic, STHLMGAMING, Storm Games, Stormcraft Studios, Sunfox Games, Switch Studios, The Games CO, Thunderkick, Touchstone Gaming, Triple Edge Studios, Wagermill, Wazdan, Williams Interactive, Yggdrasil, Yoloplay.
>> Claim 11 FS exclusive bonus <<
Play Videoslots Casino on a mobile deviceVideoslots launched their mobile platform in 2012 and have had years to perfect it on smartphone and tablet devices, which is evident, as navigating through the site proved to be incredibly straight forward. The pain-free mobile journey only adds to the reasons as to why we love Videoslots Casino!
Again, where do we begin with this one because there’s simply SO MANY fantastic games available to play across the site, however, we’ll do our best to point you in the direction of some top quality online slot games we think you'll enjoy.
You won’t be surprised to hear that amongst the games on Videoslots you’ll find some of the most popular titles of all-time as well as some newer, lesser-known titles including: Pink Elephants, Sakura Fortune and Buffalo Rising Megaways… With so many new games added to the site on a weekly basis it can be a bit intimidating as there are a LOT to choose from aside from, if you want to go for something tried and tested we'd recommend:
Videoslots Casino Live DealerIf you enjoy the thrill of playing on a Live Casino table then prepare to blown away… Videoslots, despite being a slot game site, has a massive 119 table tables powered by Evolution Gaming and NetEnt! This blows most casinos out of the water when it comes to choice.
JackpotsThere are currently 39 jackpot slots available to play on Videoslots, popular titles include:
There are nine different wheels you can spin to be in with a chance of winning big. If won, 20% of the jackpot will seed the following jackpot and 80% of the jackpot value will be credited to your account.
>> Claim 11 FS exclusive bonus <<
Videoslots Casino Promotions & RewardsVideoslots like to keep their players engaged by hosting 'battles' throughout the week and on weekends. They launched this as the world's first social casino experience.
This allows players to buy-in and take on their friends in real time to see who can get the biggest wins in a set amount of time. Winners can get their hands on free-spins and cash prizes.
Clash of Spins is another popular feature only found on Videoslots. All you need to do to take part is pick you favourite jackpot game and spin during a specified time period! You'll receive points for winning spins which will put you on a leaderboard, finish in the top ten and you'll win a number of free spins for that game!
You'll also find the Weekend Booster at Videoslots, which gives players the chance to win up to £300 a day.
The Weekend BoosterEvery Friday Videoslots accumulates all the spins you've made on their online slot games, jackpot slots and live casino during the previous week, and then they pay you a guaranteed win! How great is that?
The Weekend Booster is calculated on the total amount of bets you made during the week and the RTP's of the games you've played.
What's makes this fantastic initiative even better though is this... The winnings you get in The Weekend Booster are completely wagering-free!
Now this is something we can get behind.
AchievementsPlayers can win spins on the Wheel of Jackpots by earning achievements throughout the site. Every time players complete an achievement they are awarded with a trophy. Behind these trophies are spins. We'll be honest with you, it's quite a complicated system that isn't overly user-friendly. However, the opportunity to win the minor jackpot, major jackpot and mega jackpot are all very attractive propositions that make earning XP and achievements worth it in the long run.
Videoslots Casino Deposits & WithdrawalsVideoslots allow players to deposit and withdraw funds via a wide variety of different methods. The site has a designated area for payment support which goes into depth about each payment method with step-by-step guides on how to use them.
All withdrawals are processed within 12 hours, with the exception of Bank Wire transfers, which can take up to 2 working days. The maximum amount of money a player can withdraw at any given time is £10,000.
Players can make one free withdrawal per day with no fee. Any withdrawals within 24-hours of the first will come with a charge of £2.50 which is one of the only downsides, however not many players withdraw funds multiple times per day, so we're able to overlook this.
One thing we especially like about Videoslots is the fact players can withdraw all of their winnings from any free spins obtained from Videoslot's welcome bonus. However, if players wish to do so any remaining free spins will immediately be forfeited which is a fair trade.
>> Claim 11 FS exclusive bonus <<
Licensing & RegulationVideoslots are licensed by the following regulatory bodies: The UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority and the Swedish Gambling Authority, Spelinspektionen.
Help & Support at Videoslots CasinoIf you have any general queries with regards to anything related to Videoslots, you shouldn't struggle to find an answer in their detailed and easy-to-navigate FAQ section.
Videoslots have a dedicated 24/7 live chat service that proved to be incredibly helpful when we reached out with questions of our own. Their support agents are available to talk to you in English, German, Finnish, and Swedish which was another nice bonus.
If you have a non-urgent query for the Videoslots support team you can email them at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
If you'd like to speak to someone in person over the phone you can request a callback, saving you money in the long-term.
>> Claim 11 FS exclusive bonus <<
submitted by freespinsnetent to u/freespinsnetent [link] [comments]
Platin Casino Gratis Spins & Free Bonus Codes
Open your account at Platin Casino now and receive 20 exclusive free spins - no deposit needed! Additionally, enjoy a 100% bonus and 100 free spins after your first purchase. Play the best slot machines and Live Casino games. Win real money, enjoy fast withdrawals and friendly support!
>> Get Gratis Spins Here <<
Full Platin Casino ReviewFor German players, Platin Casino is one of the most beloved online gambling destinations. The casino is owned and operated by the Red Rhino Limited Casinos. It opened its doors back in 2012. The casino's website is available in several languages including German as its default language, Spanish, Finnish, and English.
In order to cater to more players from different parts of the globe, the casino offers a variety of popular deposit and withdrawal methods including MasterCard, Skrill, PayPal, Visa, Neteller, and Bank Wire Transfer. When it comes to the casino’s reliability and trustworthiness, the casino holds several regulatory licenses including the one issued by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
Speaking of the casino’s regulatory and safety measures, it should be noted that it also employs the latest SSL encryption technology in order to ensure all of its players that their financial and personal data is strictly kept between them and the casino. When it comes to other Platin Casino departments, the venue does not fail to impress, especially in its bonuses and promotions section.
Platin Casino BonusLike every other modern online casino venue, Platin Casino welcomes its newly registered players with an amazing welcome bonus. In fact, all players who decide to hop on their online gambling journey from Platin Casino get to grab a generous 100% match deposit bonus up to €100. In other words, if players deposit €100, they get to play with €200. It should be noted that this bonus has its bonus code ‘WELCOME’ players need to enter in their cashier section to redeem the offer.
As with other welcome bonuses of this kind, players have to meet certain wagering requirements in order to withdraw their bonus winnings. In this particular case, players have to wager their bonus and their deposit amount twenty-five times within fourteen days of claiming the offer.
Moreover, not all games contribute the same to meeting these wagering requirements. While slots contribute at 100%, other games such as roulette, Sic Bo, blackjack, craps, poker, and others contribute less or even nothing.
>> Get Gratis Spins Here <<
Platin Casino Free SpinsDespite the fact that the Platin Casino welcome bonus does not include free spins, players still get to scoop bonus free spins as a part of Platin Casino promotions. These promotions change from time to time, but they oftentimes include bonus free spins in addition to generous cashback and reload bonuses players can get on certain days.
Platin Casino Game SelectionOne of the main reasons players enjoy their gaming sessions at Platin Casino is the casino’s very rich gaming library. The casino is actually powered by top software providers in the industry such as Big Time Gaming, Gamomat, Habanero, Yggdrasil Gaming, Evolution Gaming, iSoftBet, GameArt, LionLine, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Microgaming, BetSoft, Reel Time Gaming, Merkur Gaming, and many others.
Fans of slot games can choose between hundreds of different titles including some of the most popular games of this kind such as Magic Book 6, Mystic Force, Double Triple Chance, Race to Win, Book of Dead, Atlas of Legends, Eye of Horus, and much more. The casino is also home to exciting classic table games including different variants of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. There are also games for poker fans including three card poker and Caribbean Hold’em.
>> Get Gratis Spins Here <<
Platin Casino MobileFans of mobile gaming will not be disappointed with the Platin Casino offer of mobile casino games. In fact, the casino is home to a fully mobile-optimized gambling platform that comes packed with a variety of games that run smoothly across all Android and iOS-running smartphones and tablets offering a truly extraordinary mobile gaming experience.
Platin Casino ConclusionDespite the fact that Platin Casino is mostly focused on offering exciting slot games, fans of other online casino games like spending their time here. This comes as no surprise considering the fact that Platin Casino is home to generous bonuses and promotions, which usually attract new players and keep old ones coming back. While there is still room for improvement in certain departments, Platin Casino is heading in the right direction following closely its main competition.
>> Get Gratis Spins Here <<
Casino bonus codes 2020 bieten viel mehr Championat als Sie jemals in einem realen Casino finden werden. Nicht nur die beliebten Casino-Spiele wie Blackjack oder Roulette stehen in verschiedenen Varianten zur Verfügung, sondern es macht auch hunderte von verschiedenen Spielautomaten zur Auswahl. Neben der großen Spektrum spielen unter andrem auch die Software und die Auszahlungsquoten eine ... Die besten Casino Bonus Codes. Wer nur die besten Casinos Bonus Codes nutzt wird am Ende auch mehr von seinem Geld haben! Das ist eine alte Weisheit, die schon immer galt. Wir haben für euch die besten Deals und Bonus Codes zusammengetragen. Du findest hier dennoch nur Angebote seriöser Online Casinos. Hol Dir Deinen Online Casino Bonus 🤑 Sofort einlösen bis zu 2.500€ Bonus Online Casino Bonus Liste und Casino Bonus Vergleich für 2021. Neue Bonus Codes 2021 – Online Casino Bonus ohne Einzahlung Seien wir doch mal ehrlich: Bonus Codes sind das Beste, was man bekommen kann. Sie versprechen immer mehr, als das, was man normalerweise bekommt und jeder, der einen Bonus Code findet und ihn einlöst, spürt ein Glücksgefühl schon bevor er überhaupt losgeht. Online Casino Bonus 2021 - 127 Boni für seriöse Casinos im Vergleich. Willkommensbonus Einzahlungsbonus No Deposit Freispiele No deposit Casino Bonus Codes 2012. In most casinos it is not possible to transfer the casino bonus codes to someone else other than the recipient who has made the negotiation for them. This means that there is very limited leeway to transfer the casino bonus codes in the ordinary course of things. However like anything else one has to consider that asking is often the first point of receiving ... Boni ohne verpflichtende Einzahlung und Bonus-Codes für 2021. Holen Sie sich Ihr aktuelles Echtgeld Startguthaben und den Bonus ohne Einzahlung für Online Casinos. Neue Casino Boni und Freispiele. Alle 496 Für Sie verfügbar 98 Neuesten 25 Exklusiv 39. Was ist in der Registrierkarte "ALLE Boni"? 496 Boni in unserer Datenbank Die größte und umfangreichste Datenbank der Welt ... Casino Bonus Codes Gratis Guthaben online Casino No Deposit Bonus Österreich Casino Tropez Gutscheincode La Fiesta Casino Registrierungscode Die besten Online Casino Codes Sunmaker Casino Bonus Gratis Energy Casino Promo Code Book of Dead Freispiele ohne Einzahlung 2021 Bonuscodes für online Casinos und Buchmacher Slotum Casino Bonus Code 10 Euro Bonus ohne Einzahlung Casino Casino ... Regularly updated list of no deposit bonus offers for online casinos in 2021. Get new exclusive casino promo codes and free spins bonuses. Die folgenden Online Casino Bonus Codes solltest du unbedingt kennen. Da wäre zum einen das EuroGrand Casino, denn dort erhältst du mit dem passenden EuroGrand Gutscheincode eine Gutschrift von 100 % bis zu 250€ auf deine erste Einzahlung. Oben drauf gibt es außerdem 50 Freispiele. Ein Online Casino, das zwar keinen “echten” Bonuscode ohne Einzahlung aber eine ähnliche Gutschrift ...
[index]          
Online Casino Bonus Codes, visit here: https://bit.ly/2Vcn0Qe---For more information visit the following links:- Online Casino Bonus Codes, visit here: http... Use code "BONUSSEEKER" for free cash when you join any online casino in New Jersey. Here is a list of all of the NJ Online Casinos that offer free spins and ... 🎰 play at ‘mbit casino’ for free after you sign up through playslots4realmoney.com and use our no deposit bonus codes.play casino games free at https://... 🎰 play at ‘juicy stakes’ for free after you sign up through playslots4realmoney.com and use our no deposit bonus codes.play casino games free at https://... Get up to $1000 free chips in one list, no deposit is "FREE CHIPS" get bonus here http://www.takefreebonus.com/free-casino-chips/top-5-no-deposit-bonus-casin... 🎰 play at ‘gossip slots casino’ for free after you sign up through playslots4realmoney.com and use our no deposit bonus codes.play casino games free a htt... 🎰 play at ‘topbet casino’ for free after you sign up through playslots4realmoney.com and use our no deposit bonus codes.play casino games free at https://... 🚩BONUS Links in COMMENTS 💎 👇🎰 👇💎👇 5 new no deposit casino bonus codes - updated daily - april 2020.Welcome to the ‘high countrye’ casino reviews and n... 🎰 play at ‘cherry jackpot casino’ for free after you sign up through playslots4realmoney.com and use our no deposit bonus codes.play casino games free at ... 💲BONUS💲 Links in COMMENTS 👇🎰 👇🍒 [no deposit gossip slots bonus codes] 🍸‘online casino bonuses & casino reviews’.Phantom of the opera slots gameplay ?...